GREEN CREST INDUSTRIES (M.E.) LTD.
Incorporated in 1991, Green Crest Industries (M.E.) Ltd. is the major unit for producing PP woven sacks and PE carry bags in United Arab Emirates.
Now the company attained the leadership both in the U.A.E. & G.C.C. Countries. The company has consolidated its position through continuous modernization, expansion and by acquisition of sophisticated technology and installation of state-of-the-art looms/plants.
Our company is managed by highly skilled and experienced professionals. The structure of the company is made up of various divisions which smoothly co-ordinates to provide excellent services & quality products as per industrial norms.
MISSION AND VALUES
Green Crest Industries mission is to be the largest exporter and leader in the manufacturing of polyethylene bags, polypropylene bags, industrial bags on a roll and food packaging while satisfying the needs of their clients, ensuring competitive pricing and preventing any pollution associated with its operations.
Since 1991, Green Crest Industries has built an excellent reputation in the market place for the following:
We are situated in Jebel ali Free Zone-North, Dubai. U.A.E.
Land Mark: Opposite Danube Metro Station
The machinery ranges are as follows:
1. Raffia tape manufacturing extruder plant – Austria, England made
2. Circular weaving machine 6 shuttle – Austria made
3. Automatic sack conversion line – Austria, Taiwan
4. Flexographic Printing machine - Austria
5. Blown Film extruder – Germany, Taiwan
6. Bag making machine – Germany, Taiwan
7. Bread making bag machine – Taiwan
8. Automatic bag making machines - Taiwan
9. Colour - Roll-to-Roll - Flexographic printing machine - Taiwan
With commitment to quality and total customer satisfaction, now the company achieved the capacity of making more than 30,000,000 PP (Polypropylene) woven sacks per annum; it has a total capacity of more than 400 Metric Tons of Polypropylene and Polyethylene bags combined.